CJD Ecycling was established as an Electronics Recycling Center in 2012 and has also expanded into the ITAD industry. CJD Ecycling is a processor and recycler of electronics with strict adherence to federal, state, and municipal guidelines for proper handling of electronic assets, in the Metro East. Our company was built on integrity, excellence, and hard work. We are currently seeking someone with our values to join our team as a Recycling Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are eager to learn and advance their careers, in an exciting and rapidly growing industry.
• Sort used computer parts and equipment for repurposing and resale
• Dismantle electronics into smaller parts
• Inspect and determine cosmetic grade for each asset
• Maintain inventory accuracy and a high level of attention to detail
• Keep a clean and safe workspace and optimize process efficiencies
• Individual should be in decent shape, able to lift, push and pull at least 25 lbs
• Follow quality control standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Additional related projects as required
• Candidates should be mechanically inclined with hands-on experience working with computers
• Knowledge of laptops, desktops, office phones, servers, networking switches, and other small business IT equipment is recommended
• Understanding of computer hardware and software.
• High integrity and strong critical thinking skills.
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
Qualifications: None, We will train.
Pay starting at $12-$18/hour. Competitive wages, pay dependent on experience, productivity, and skill level